EasyCGI is a US based web hosting company which claims to be amongst the top 10 web hosting companies in the world. EasyCGI is another hosting provider that is owned by the Endurance International Group EIG), which operates dozens of other hosting companies including iPage, iPower, BlueHost and a small orange.
Founded in 1996, this is one of the oldest web hosting providers in the United States. The company specializes in providing Windows-based shared web hosting at reasonable cost, although Linux-based VPS hosting and email hosting is also available..
- • The Advanced X plan provides clients with 350 GB web space and 3,500 GB data transfer per month. This plan allows 500 POP3 E-mail Accounts and 50 MySQL databases.
- • The Advanced X2 package permits for 500 GB disk space, 5,000 GB monthly data transfer, 1,000 of POP3 email accounts and 100 MySQL databases.
- • The Advanced X4 plan allows 750 GB web space, 7,500 GB monthly bandwidth/data transfer and allows unlimited POP3 email accounts and MySQL databases.
Linux VPS (Virtual Private Server) web hosting is also available with EasyCGI. There are four Linux based VPS plans are available and every plan comes with a dedicated IP address, private name servers and allows clients to host an unlimited number of websites.
- • The Linux based VPS X package provides 256 MB RAM (burstable memory 512 MB), 20 GB web space space and 500 GB data transfer per month.
- • The Linux VPS X2 plan allows a step up from the cheap cost solution. This package brings 512 MB RAM (burstable memory 1 GB), 30 GB web space and 1000 of GB monthly data transfer.
- • The Linux VPS X4 plan permits 1 GB RAM (burstable memory 2 GB), 50 GB web space and 2000 GB monthly data transfer.
- • The Linux VPS X10 package is the high end VPS hosting plan available through EasyCGI. This provides customers with 2 GB RAM (burstable memory 4 GB), 100 GB web space and 2000 GB monthly bandwidth.
They operate two data centers, both in Boston, MA. These data centers are well maintained with both the modern technology that operates them and the physical data center itself.
EasyCGI is also open to feedback, opinion and suggestions from their clients and have provided a specific form for this purpose. Although, there is no Facebook business page or Twitter account, so support over social media is not available here.
EasyCGI users need to give 30 days prior notice in order to cancel their account. The company has already states that it may charge for the full term of the agreement if customers cancel their account before the end of their contract. There is no clue on how customers would eligible for money back of any unused month’s service, therefore it’s possibly safe to suppose that the complete term amount would be due.