MicroHost is one of the top leading web hosting companies in India, located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India and founded by Manoj Dhanda in 2007 as MicroHosting. MicroHost provides broad range of hosting services including Windows/Linux Shared Hosting, Email hosting, VPS hosting, Cloud hosting and dedicated servers as well as cheap reseller hosting. Apart from hosting services MicroHost also provides the domain name registration services at affordable rates. With more than 150,000+ active customers worldwide, they proud to be ranked as the 6th largest hosting service providers in India.
Overview of Microhost Hosting Services:
- ✔ Web Hosting (Linux & Windows)
- ✔ VPS Server Hosting
- ✔ Dedicated Servers
- ✔ Java Hosting
- ✔ Business Email Hosting
- ✔ Reseller Hosting
- ✔ SSL Certificates
- ✔ Wordpress Hosting
- ✔ Domain Name Registration
- ✔ 1000 MB Bandwidth
- ✔ 100MB Web Space
- ✔ Cpanel Access
- ✔ 5 Email Ids
- ✔ MYSQL Database
- ✔ FTP Accounts
MicroHost Hosting Plans and Pricing
MictoHost Shared Hosting
MictoHost VPS Hosting
MicroHost Cloud Hosting
MicroHost Dedicated Servers
Pros of MicroHost’s Hosting:
- ✔ MicroHost provide cheapest shared hosting packages. You can get complete website including: Web Hosting, Domain name + Web Hosting +Emails, SSL certificate for just Rs.118/month.
- ✔ MicroHost provides it’s customers with excellent 24*7*365 customer/technical support via live chat, Toll-free, email system.
- ✔ MicroHost provides 99.9% of uptime guarantee with all hosting packages because their Datacenters have all the resources with redundancy.
- ✔ MicroHost provides a guarantee of 30-Day money back for their shared hosting packages.
- ✔ Servers are located in India so you can accept fast speed.
- ✔ Free Domain Name with Hosting packages.
- ✔ Free SSL certificate is included in top level hosting plans which can secure your website.
Cons of MicroHost’s Hosting:
- ✘ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee does not apply on Domain Registration services, VPS, Cloud hosting, Dedicated Servers, SSL certificates, Ecommerce Website or any other third party solutions.
- ✘ There is a limitation of files and directories.
- ✘ Mailbox size is limited to 250MB.
- ✘ MicroHost provides a guarantee of 30-Day money back for their shared hosting packages.
- ✘ Another cons I found that it only allows yearly payments for shared hosting packages.
MicroHost Uptime Guarantee:
Web hosting service is like an engine for the webpages, blog, websites. Any website server downtime would cost loss of revenue as well as traffic to your website. Microhost provides their customer with 99.95% uptime guarantee with their all hosting packages.
MicroHost Customer Support/Service:
As a business owner you need a website and if you have website than you must need the support of your hosting provider and MircoHost provides 24/7 support via live chat, toll-free and email.
Summarizing MicroHost Review
MicroHost offers variety of services at affordable cost suitable for all kind of websites. If you are searching for a low cost web hosting in India, with excellent uptime record, money back guarantee, 24/7 customer support in multiple languages, Microhost would be a excellent choice for your needs.
Last modified on Sunday, 08 October 2017 10:00